Any US/foreign documents to be used in Indonesia may be legalized by the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate Generals in the United States. The Embassy/Consulate Generals, however, is not responsible to the content of the legalized document(s).
The procedures and requirements are as follows:
- All the documents need to be notarized by public notary.
- All the documents must have received an apostille certification from the Office of the Secretary of State of California, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, or Lieutenant Governor of the State of Utah or Hawaii.
- The documents should contain the name and address of the agent or distributor in Indonesia.
- Fee of US$ 125.00 per document for business related document and US$ 25.00 per document for non-business related document payable by money order or cashier's check to "Indonesian Consulate General - Los Angeles".
- Documents sent by mail should be addressed to:
Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia
3457 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010,
Attn: Consular Section.
- For mail processing, please include as well a prepaid return envelope
To legalize documents for military equipment, please contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
2020 Massachussetts Ave, N.W.
Attn: Military Attache
REGULATION TO BRING PETS
- Telah melakukan Lapor Diri di KJRI Los Angeles, dibuktikan dengan Cap Lapor Diri di paspor atau Nomor Lapor Diri. (For Indonesian Citizen only)
- A passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- Provide International Health Certificate and Rabies Certificate from Animal Hospital and legalized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Prior to departure to Indonesia please contact the quarantine office to obtain the Certification Letter (Sertifikat KH-12) from The Agricultural Quarantine Agency of The Ministry of Agriculture of Indonesia. Port/airport of entry for the pets are specified airport. Report as soon as the arrival to the nearest quarantine office. Not all the port/airport provide facilities for pets and animal quarantine.
Quarantine Office in Jakarta:
- Jl. Pondasi No. 6, Kp. Ambon, Rawamangun II, Jakarta 13210 atau P.O. Box 1012/JAT), telepon +62 21 475-0786.
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport: Telp: +62 21 550-7931, faks +62 21 550-7931.