Diplomatic visa is a visa issued for foreign citizens bearing diplomatic passport, for the conduct of diplomatic duties/assignments in Indonesia.
- Name and date of birth;
- Position and title;
- Place of assignment or visit;
- Purpose of travel;
- Brief description of duties;
- Travel date;
- Anticipated length of stay; and
- The names, relationships, dates of birth, and travel dates of any dependents and other members of household who will be accompanying or joining the principal.
The applicant must be present at the Consulate and bring :
- A passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa); and
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) on picture-quality paper. Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
Application submitted without complete requirements will be returned without processing.